Date / TimeOctober 21, 2023 / 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join one of two half-day Water Steward workshops this fall! Participants will:
- Learn about how our local water system works and the human impact on water
- Gain knowledge and skills about practical actions to conserve, protect, restore and advocate for our local water systems
- Get water questions answered by local experts
- Complete a water action of their choosing with support of Sustain Dane
In-person sessions available on:
- Friday, September 15, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
It’s just $15 to participate. Learn more and register now!
Water Stewards is developed in partnership with Sustain Dane, the City of Madison Water Utility, Ripple-Effects Wisconsin, Dane County Land & Water Resources Department and our District.