Accessing and navigating the treatment plant
Welcome to Nine Springs Wastewater Treatment Plant. Please follow our wayfinding instructions and use our map for navigating and accessing buildings within the plant. Visitors should stop at the Operations Building for proper check-in and access badges, unless arriving for a public event.
- Septage hauling and RV dumping: Enter and exit via Gate 1.
- Operations Building visitors: Enter and exit via Gate 1. Check in at the front desk inside the main entrance of the building.
- Maintenance Facility visitors: Enter Gate 4 and turn right to access the visitor parking area. If you have a District contact, please follow their instructions for visitor check-in procedures.
- Deliveries: Most deliveries should enter Gate 4 and proceed to Shipping and Receiving at the Maintenance Facility. Please see the “By Delivery Type” section on this page for more details.
- Commission meetings: Enter Gate 4 and turn right to access the visitor parking area.
- Plant tours: Enter Gate 2. Shop One is the first building on your left.
- Special events: Enter Gate 2 and proceed to Shop One.
- District staff: Enter and exit via Gate 1.
By Delivery Type
- Parcels: Enter Gate 4 and check-in at the Shipping and Receiving Door 47-15 at the backside of the Maintenance Facility. Call 608-358-4907 for entrance and assistance into the building. The receiving department is open for deliveries Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Freight: Schedule a dock appointment at the Maintenance Facility via email or call 608-590-3588. The dock is located just inside of Gate 4.
- USPS, FedEx and lab deliveries: Enter Gate 1 and check-in at the main entrance of the Operations Building.
- Ostara: Enter Gate 1 and head to the Struvite Harvesting Building.
- Bulk chemicals: call 608-225-8471 for scheduling or onsite delivery support.
- Gate 1: Septage hauling, visitors and deliveries to the Operations and Ostara buildings.
- Gate 2: Plant tours and special events at the Shop One Building.
- Gate 3: Closed.
- Gate 4: Deliveries to the Maintenance Facility, Commission meetings and select appointments.