Date / TimeJanuary 24, 2022 / All day
January 24-28, 2022 is Wisconsin Salt Awareness Week.
This week, Wisconsin Salt Wise hosts a series of 30-minute webinars with area experts discussing #thetruecostofsalt in our drinking water, homes and freshwater ecosystems. Webinars start at 12:30 pm daily and last for 30 minutes on YouTube livestream.
- Monday, January 24: The Environmental Toll of Salts and Deicers
- Tuesday, January 25: We’re Salting Our Drinking Water
- Wednesday, January 26: Water Softener Salt Goes Where?
- Thursday, January 27: Let’s Teach about Salt
- Friday, January 28: Salt Reduction Efforts Across Wisconsin